Friday, October 20, 2006

James Dobson: “I have never seen such hatred in my life. I am being bludgeoned”

Predicting that if 'values voters' stay home the consequences will be grave, particularly for children, Dr. James Dobson says:

“I have never seen such hatred in my life. I am being bludgeoned,” Dobson said, making reference to an NBC broadcaster who allegedly referred to him as ‘the worst man in the world.’ “Why? Why now? Well, it’s not really personal to me. But they identify me as one of the people who turned out the values voters last time--and they are determined to never, ever let it happen again. If people of faith--the so-called values voters--don’t come out and let their voices be heard, there are going to be some major implications for this country”, he said. “There are these statements from the media that values voters don’t care this year and that they’re going to stay home.”


Read more of this article at Lifesite.net